Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ontario Forestry Association agm

I was invited to speak at the 62nd annual general meeting of the Ontario Forestry Association, held yesterday at the Nottawasaga Inn in Alliston, On.

Preparing my presentation in January, I realized that I hadn't taken nearly enough photos of my work through the years.  Fortunately, I was able to contact some folks who had purchased pieces and they kindly emailed photos to me.  In fact, they often looked better in their new setting then they would have if I had taken the photo here.  Thanks to you all.


The event was well attended and everyone was a wood lover, what you'd expect from a forestry group.  I had to be brief (15 min.) but that turned out to be a blessing as I had a cold and my voice was shot. 

I met some great people, sold some product, and got home safely this morning. 

Hopefully, no one caught my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment